Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Youth Work Autobiography


Why Youth Work??

My journey to YDEV is when it all started when I was little, and did before and after care as a child. I only did after care and summer camp when I was younger. I never thought about being with children, I thought more about become an ultra sound tech for pregnant women to enjoy see a bundle of joy. I had my first job at the same before and after care as a staff member, when I was in high school all the way until I left for college. When I wasn’t doing so well in the major I wanted to do. I really thought about what I enjoyed and it was being around children. I always got call the baby whisper even when I didn’t know what I was doing. I thought because I loved children so much why not try to get a job that has children and to change my major to YDEV to give it a shot, because I never knew how much I loved being with children until I got accept into the YMCA that I am right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SWIM TEAM

Oo Ahhhhhh!! So, on November 11 th I did an event, that I helped the swim team at the YMCA in Smithfield Rhode Island for their swim me...